Saturday, February 12, 2011

Rest in Him

#43
Today was the first fully relaxing day I've had in a while. It's great that it also happened to be on the old school Sabbath :) Most of my day was spent at the beach with Jesus- enjoying His creation, talking with Him, worshiping Him with my iPod... it was fantastic. And then I spent a good while just camped out in Galatians 6, soaking up whatever wisdom God would give me. AND I got to take two little naps. MAN today was needed.

PLUS, I got to start it all off having breakfast at the Hilton Hawaiian Village with Roseann (a very dear supporter of my ministry, who is also the mother of my friend/fraternity brother/guy-I-used-to-disciple-at-SC Eric) and her husband Randy, who were in town just for a couple of days! It was a gorgeous day today- the sun was so bright it completely washed out the background of Waikiki beach behind us. Wish you could've seen it in the shot :)

No comments: