Thursday, February 3, 2011

LCC Woot

#34
So I got to spend a few hours today with a Canadian guys vagabond-ing it up for a few weeks in Hawaii. Full-on sleeping on roofs, scrounging for food behind markets, walking everywhere, etc. Fascinating guy, great conversations about his relationship with God and his desire to grow in it.

But I have to say the most exciting thing today happened just a few minutes ago when I got back after work and sat down to catch up on admin- Jessica, the professor at Leeward Community College who is the advisor to the brand-new Cru movement that I coach there, called me and let me know about their first full, scheduled meeting- apparently more than 30 people showed up and had an amazing discussion about assurance, using the story of the prodigal son as Bible study! She said there was so much excitement and commitment. SOOOO EXCITING!!

No comments: