Friday, February 25, 2011

Could Cry Right Now (probably...)

#56
I have to admit... it's been a rather trying day, emotionally speaking. We had to deal with some difficult topics at staff meeting today, a lot of which had to do with areas of ministry that I lead. I'm already not that great at 3 hour long meetings on Friday afternoons, and so by 5 o'clock, when we finished, I was completely drained. Then I went to FUSE, a young adult service for a local church group, and was thoroughly blessed by the message, which was on true, deep, biblical community. Except that it also made me reaaaally miss my friends back in CA with whom I had the exact kind of community the speaker was talking about.

So yeah, I'm drained, and have a lot of my mind, but I'm joyful. It's been another great week of ministry, and I'm looking forward to resting in the Lord this weekend. :)

No comments: