Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Beauty

#40
I don't know how much I've talked about it on my blog... but if you've asked me in person at all how much I love Hawaii, you probably heard some version of my "You'd be surprised how not easy it is living here" response. The two main reasons for this (for me) are 1) the radically different culture/mindset/lifestyle of the locals here and 2) the "sucky" weather (I don't like heat or humidity and this place is all about both! haha). It is getting better- I'm getting used to both the culture and the weather little by little, and am really starting to settle in. But even beyond that, there always is the perk of how ridiculous pretty it is here. Take, for example, the view Josh, Steven and I had during our discipleship group today :)

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Dear Gen,

Sorry bout the rough transition. Here's a multicolored sunset.

We cool?

-God