Tuesday, February 22, 2011

100th Post!

#53
Today was an exhausting day. But it was so blessed. I really enjoy going to Kapiolani Community College once a week. My discipleship time with Dylan and JR is just fun and encouraging every time, the campus is beautiful, the small group there is growing in numbers and consistency... lots to be excited about. But, as silly as it may sound, what made today extra nice was the weather- the high was something like 86 or 87, I think, but when we met under the tree at noon, we were protected by the shade and hugged by the most refreshing, pleasant breeze ever.

PLUS, worship and discussion were both led by students (Dylan and JR again), for the first time ever! And they rocked it! JR did a better job leading the discussion than any one of us staff has! Sigh... Here as I sit at 11:02pm, completely pooped from the day, I look back on the ways God showed up from the moment I woke up to right now, and I smile :)

No comments: