Monday, January 24, 2011

Early to Rise

#24
6:30am. That's when our work day started today. And 6pm is when I finished(ish). Long day. But really fun day. Our super early morning meeting with our UH Manoa student leaders was a refreshing time of connection, as we got to do a lot of reflection and Spirit-led planning together. Our Soul Care time as a staff team (together for the first time since December 9) was deep and encouraging, as we got to hear from each other how we're doing personally and in ministry. My monthly coaching visit to Leeward Community College was exciting, as I got to train our first student leader there on how to lead small groups, and as we found out that we were now an officially recognized student organization at LCC as of today! My training and development time was spiritually significant and moving, as I got to listen to my "Romans" lecture podcast for my New Testament Survey seminary class. And I got to finish the night with a sweet skype catchup with my buddy Nick, whom I got to disciple for a couple of years back at SC- God's doing some sweet stuff in his life!

No comments: