Monday, January 31, 2011

Comida

#31
The last time that my post-a-day's number is the same as the day of the month...

Today was a day full of meetings/training. It was all really good- talked through some really important updates for our staff this morning, had discipleship with Shaun (processed through really challenging stuff), and did some more work for my New Testament Survey class (which I just LOVE). But in-between that might've been my highlight: Jamie and I were walking after meetings to get food and we ran into Philip and Amy (two of our Cru students) on the way, and Philip ended up inviting us over to his apartment for lunch. It was a very casual but sweet time of hanging out and getting to know each other better over some deeeelicious home-made quesadillas. I MISS MEXICAN FOOD!

No comments: