Sunday, January 9, 2011

"I Love Japan, But..."

#9
Got to meet with all the other people leading trips to Japan today- to share our vision for Japan with each other, to tell each other the story of how we came to be project directors, and to pray with each other. It was really encouraging, and I got to a new level of being excited about going to Japan. That said, today has also been the day where I've wrestled with God most since agreeing to lead this project about the fact that I won't be doing a stateside project this summer. Good thing He knows better than I do about what's best.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Aloha!

You're an awesome overseas project leader, so it makes sense to keep asking you to lead them!

Stateside projects are awesome, but in a totally different way... you'll staff one someday soon!