Tuesday, January 18, 2011

BACK!

#18
12/12-12/26 was a relatively quiet two weeks of working on my New Testament Survey class, planning and prepping for Winter Conference, and spending time with family (especially for Christmas). But 12/27 through yesterday was an absolute whirlwind of travel and conferences, during which I spent 16 of the 22 days out of town, in a hotel, at conferences (San Diego, Dallas, San Francisco). God did awesome things at all three, and I feel very blessed and encouraged, but it's SO good to be back in Hawaii. I just got back to my place, and I'm excited to REST. And then get right back to ministry at UH and KCC- which is really exciting! I'm so looking forward to having a few months of uninterrupted time to develop relationships with students and establish a strong, Spirit-led movement here. For now, here's to a reaaaaaaally good night's sleep.

No comments: