Sunday, January 2, 2011

Much-Needed Chill Day

2011 Blogging Goal: one post a day about something I did, related to ministry.

#1
I could've sworn it wasn't any later than 6 when the alarm rang at 10. Even though I had been feeling tired all week because of the crazy schedule of emceeing/helping run programming for Winter Conference, I guess adrenaline had masked just how tired I truly was, and it didn't fully come out til Conference was over and I could wake up later than 630. But it was a really pleasant New Year's Day as I got to have a chill afternoon/evening with staff friends Matt (Pomona), Heather (USC), Casey (USC), Cindy (UCSD), Courtney (UCSD), Ashleigh (UCI), Jeff (UCI), and Jon (UCI), brunching at Pipe's in Encinitas, watching the Rose Bowl, and dinnering at Yardhouse.

No comments: