Wednesday, January 12, 2011

All-Around a Bit Overwhelming

#12
I had a bit of an emotional overload last night when I got to visit AGO's Tuesday Night Worship, which was being led by my best friend Beau and my little bro Jonathan, and I was surrounded by his little bro Josh, guys I discipled, guys I'd seen come to Christ, juniors whose freshman Bible study I'd led, while standing in the room where I'd led meetings as President every Monday night, etc. So that, combined with the data overload from SP Directors Training, and the intense schedule of Dallas and Winter Conference, meant waking up with a splitting headache today. But God is always so faithful, and He gave me strength to get through the day, and He even took the headache away out of nowhere. I got to communicate with the CCC volunteer we have at Leeward Community College on the west side of Oahu, and got to talk planning for what to do on that campus (I'm the distance coach for Hawaii campuses that we are not directly on). Looking forward to visiting LCC in a couple of weeks! So I'm still beat, but I'm excited for what happened today and what's waiting for me in Hawaii.

No comments: