Friday, March 25, 2011

Physically Sick, Spiritually Refreshed

#84
Today was a quiet, productive, blessed day. My cold from yesterday is already getting significantly better (thank God!). And after a sweet talk with Auntie Linda (from whom I rent a room) last night that really pushed and encouraged me in my walk with God, I had an awesome evening tonight of spending a few hours just hanging out with Jesus- reading James over dinner, listening to two fantastic New Testament Survey lectures, and walking by the marina in Hawaii Kai listening to worship on my iPod. And in-between last night and tonight was a day full of catching up on rest, work, emails, etc. Hoping to continue enjoying some sweet refreshment in the Lord this weekend to gear up for the homestretch of the ministry year.

Right now, I'm just soaking in the crazy idea that I am God's child, and that He is desperately in love with me, and that He thinks I'm super valuable. It's WILD!

No comments: