Saturday, March 12, 2011

I Look Crazy

#71
I think one of the most underrated parts of being on staff is having to take seminary classes... of course, I'm only on my third one out of eleven, so maybe if you ask me in a few years I'll have changed my mind. But so far, I've loved every single one of the classes I've taken. The one I'm taking right now is New Testament Survey and it's an online course. I just finished listening to the lecture on 1 and 2 Peter at Starbucks. In fact, Starbucks is where I do most of my NTS work- reading, quizzes, lectures... And I think I look ridiculous, because Gary Stanley (the professor) is awesome and always makes me laugh, nod/grunt in agreement, tear up as I listen to lecture in the middle of a crowded coffee shop! Haha. Today was no exception- definitely laughed out loud multiple times, and the thing is, all people see is me looking down at a piece of paper (lecture notes) with ear phones in (people probably think it's just music), chuckling/giggling. I must look like a crazy. Oh well.

No comments: