Saturday, March 26, 2011

I Left My Heart in Santo Domingo

#85
Got to skype with my buddy Nick tonight. He's a guy at USC that I discipled for a couple of years. A highlight for us was getting to lead a spring break mission trip to the Dominican Republic together last year, and this year, he got to take a few SC kids over for a trip again! So I got to hear all about it tonight. It made me a little sad hearing the awesome stories, because I couldn't help but wish that I was there with them (the DR is AWESOME... just AWESOME). But the stories were just so encouraging and I love that Nick, Andrew and Jared (three Trojans I had the privilege of pouring into a lot in my last year at SC) all got to go together.

They worked as a team of 60 people representing USC, Arizona, Northern Arizona, and some schools in the Red River Region. In their four or five days on campus, God allowed them to have:

497 Spiritual conversations

229 Full Gospel presentation

and they got to see 30 people accept Christ!
SO COOL!!!!

No comments: