Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fun Evening, Fun Night

#76
I had a great time speaking at our weekly gathering this evening. Following up with Shaun's talk from last week about the treasure in the field, I got to talk about how even though the life of surrender and giving up everything to gain Christ is a scary leap of faith, it's totally worth doing because the One calling us is faithful and trustworthy and good. It's a lesson I've been having to learn lately too so it hit home for me as I spoke...

Then tonight I had a special surprise treat of getting to have a 1-hour skype chat with my dear friend and fellow Trojan Kimiyo who is STINTing in Tokyo! She was on the Project that I led in '09 and now she's there for a year and I got to hear some pretty exciting stories about what God is doing in her life and in ministry in Tokyo in general!

No comments: