Thursday, March 24, 2011

Called OUT

#83
"Yeah... ever since that first time that you missed it, it's been downhill." My SC friend Andrew called me out tonight on how I've had a good number of post-a-days that have been a few minutes late. Sorry folks! I'll try to be better about it :)

I'm SO tired from Spring Break Project. In fact, I'm so tired that I woke up sick this morning! So I'm not only exhausted from an intense (and AWESOME) few days with our students, but I'm also fighting a head cold. Needless to say, I'm out of it. Proof, you ask? Well, I just rushed over to Jamba Juice to get an Acai Primo Bowl (BEST!) for dinner, and made it into the store at 6:56. I apologized to the lady for coming in so close to closing, and she gave me a weird look and said "We don't close for another two hours." Yeah, Gen was so out of it, that he definitely thought it was Sunday today, meaning Jamba closes at 7. It's most certainly not Sunday. It's not even close. Wow. Definitely looking forward to a few days of rest and recovery before jumping right back into campus ministry on Monday!

No comments: