Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Inexplicably Strong

#88
I don't remember the last time I struggled to get up as much as I did this morning. I was just completely beat. Could barely move. And Tuesdays are one of my longest days so I was really dreading it. But a little time in prayer and the Word to start my day off, and seriously, God gave me supernatural strength. We had a sweet time at KCC today- 13 students showed up (maybe most ever since I've been there?), God really blessed the Bible study/discussion that I led, JR/Dylan and I had a great time in d-pod, and it was one of the most gorgeous days I've seen... cool, breezy, sunny, no humidity. Just beautiful.

Then the afternoon hit and Jamie and I both hit a wall right as we were about to start some summer project planning... but right when we started we both were given strength and clarity of mind out of nowhere and had a super productive, Spirit-led time! Then I hit another wall. But I got to chill at home for a little bit, then I got to stand outside looking at the stars and talking to Jesus about His creation for like 40 minutes (SO powerful, SO refreshing), and then had a fantastic workout... had no strength whatsoever going into it, but I felt like I could've kept going a lot longer with my running, stretching, and lifting! Plus, I got to talk to a couple of the regulars that I see a lot. I'm really hoping to make 24hr Fitness a place where I can witness. And Jamie and I have been able to start planting seeds here and there with a worker, so it's exciting.

Ok that was a bit long for a post-a-day... sorry. But it's just really cool. Seriously guys, I can't even tell you how tired I am today, physically, mentally... And I really, really felt it in the morning, right after ministry at KCC, and again after summer project planning. But for some reason, I had so much strength during KCC, during project planning, and during my gym time. The title of the post is slightly misleading... it seems like I was "inexplicably" strong, but I can explain it just fine- God allowed me to be physically beat today, and then led me to surrender to Him, and then faithfully, supernaturally, lovingly gave me His strength to do His work. I love that I can't take any credit for anything awesome that happened today! All glory to God :)

No comments: