Monday, April 25, 2011

Who, What, When, Where, Why, How????

#115
For new staff development homework, I was supposed to repeatedly read through the sermon on the mount (Matt 5-7) over the past week. I got to read it about 5 times over the last 7 days, and then got to discuss it with Shaun today during training time. Honestly, I had a LOT of questions. And Shaun didn't really have the answers, but it was such a great time of getting to bounce questions off of each other. I feel like the more God reveals to me about Himself, the more I have questions. Soooo happy that He's patient with me and is teaching me as I study His Word and bring to Him the questions that pop up. And I'm so happy that He's given us other believers with whom we can have these conversations so that we can help each other grow in a biblical knowledge of the Truth!

No comments: