Saturday, April 9, 2011

#1 USC vs. #8 UH

#98
I just got home... so I'm sorry about being 10 min late :-/

So tonight I thought I'd take part in UH culture a bit more... get to experience more of this campus which I'm supposed to be learning, loving, and serving. So I went to the UH men's volleyball game. Ok, maybe it was also because they were hosting the #1-ranked Trojans! WOO. It was so much fun. Great game- went to five sets, very exciting times all around. In the end, the Trojans were handed just their 2nd loss of the season. It was a blast getting to don my cardinal and gold and fight on with all my might with my friend Tayler who's visiting. And even though we were rooting for the opposing team, it felt good to experience more of UH life, seeing the arena where they play, hearing their fight song, etc. Slowly but surely, God is allowing me to learn this place, and I'm really starting to appreciate and like it :)

No comments: