Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Almost Freak-Out

#109
Freak-out moment happened earlier today, when Jamie and I realized that we're a month away from reporting to briefing for Project. Because of the earthquake/tsunami/nuclear situation, we've had students drop, rejoin, drop again from our team, and we actually have spent most of the last month dealing with issues related to the crisis. This has led to us still not having flights or housing secured in Japan, because our roster keeps changing. Do I want to panic? Yup. Am I tempted to just have a total oh-my-this-is-not-going-to-work moment? Of course. But in this time, I'm choosing (and it's not a choice that comes very naturally right now) to trust that God has it in His hands, and that as long as we keep moving forward in faith, faithfulness, and diligence, it's gonna be ok. After all, it's His Project, right?

No comments: