Monday, November 14, 2011

L'Espoir Pour Haiti

#318
My cab driver this morning was from Haiti. He shared a lot about how tough a place it is, and what the devastation was like post-earthquake, and what the recovery process (there hasn't been much of one) has been like. It was a quick cab-ride so we didn't get to talk much, but I did get to share with him that God loves the Haitian people and wants them to find HOPE in Him. He agreed and was encouraged, and gave me a very warm handshake as he dropped me off. Please be praying for my Haitian friend, and hey- why not restart (let's be honest, for most of us, it's "restart", as opposed to "continue") praying for Haiti (and for that matter, Japan, the middle east, and other places where natural/political disasters have happened that have begun to fade from our memory)?

No comments: