Friday, November 11, 2011

Everyday Life

#315
Today, on Veteran's Day. I got to sit next to a guy serving in the army on my flight. A Mexican guy from Rosemead. Small world. We got to chat some and talked a bit about faith and Catholicism and such. Well, tonight, I was grabbing dinner before catching a train and I sat next to another young Mexican guy who's Catholic. We got to talk a bit and he asked me what the difference between Catholicism and Protestantism was and so I got to briefly share about that. Yeah, maybe it's cuz I'm tired but I was quite rusty in both those convos, when it comes to explaining/being direct about spiritual truths. But the point is, I love having opportunities throughout my everyday life to bring Truth, love, peace, in the Holy Spirit, to a fellow human :)

No comments: