Sunday, November 6, 2011

Be Anxious for Nothing

#310
Went to bed late again, missed church again. Not cool. Really a tired, lethargic day, but it ended with a great core team meeting with our student leaders. A lot of stuff going on with ministry though. And I'm feeling rather overwhelmed going into these last four days before my two weeks on the mainland. Realized I'm not too stoked on ministry because I'm being overwhelmed. Needing to look at the big picture, trust in the Lord, and rejoice in taking things one step at a time! I need Your strength, Jesus.

Side note: Man, I sure fell behind on my post-a-days. It's been so busy and I've actually not been in the best place personally/emotionally/spiritually. But that's not excuse. All the more reason to write and remind myself of what God is doing, as well as let people know what's going on so they can be praying for me! Thanks y'all for reading.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

keeping trusting, Gen-san! thanks for checking in with me even though you were so exhausted! keep holding on to Proverbs 3:5-6 ^^