Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Heart Air Travel

#248
SEA-PDX: Got to talk with the Japanese man sitting next to me (talked the entire flight in Japanese! so fun1, and got to tell him that I would be praying for his wife's mother who is in stage 5 of kidney cancer.
PDX-SFO: Switched seats with a guy so he could sit with his gf. Sat next to a woman who then switched seats with a younger guy so that she could sit with her hubby. So the young guy and I sat next to the only original member of the row- Michelle, who happens to be a friend of Ron Sasaki's from working at Aera in Bakersfield (weird, right?). Got to talk about life and talked about my relationship with God with them and what that means to me. Made two new friends :)
SFO-HNL: Had a row to myself and had a wonderful flight with gorgeous sunset views, great entertainment (finally got to see "Midnight in Paris"), time in the Word and in worship with my iPod, and rest!

No comments: