Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Date With God

#257
I love that I get to work for an organization that REQUIRES its employees to take a half day off a month to spend with the Lord. I took my half day today, and it was just a really refreshing time of spending extended time with Jesus, just enjoying His presence, and seeking His will for my life. As an added bonus, being on staff in Hawaii, I get to have my half days with the Lord in settings like this (taken a few minutes apart today as I watched the sun set behind Diamond Head from Spitting Caves in Hawaii Kai where I live):







God's creation is just breath-taking, isn't it? And this is NOTHING compared to the glories we'll see in heaven! Lord, bring people into a relationship with You that they may get to enjoy Your glory for all eternity!

No comments: