Wednesday, July 28, 2010

LA Bucket List time

I have no idea when I'll be moving to Hawaii. All I know is that it will be when I finish raising my support. It could be in a year or two. It could be in a month. Who knows? Well... God does. :)

But there always is that possibility that it will be very soon. So I want to take advantage of all the perks of being a Southern California resident. It's time I start checking things off of my LA Bucket List. To do that, I should probably create an LA Bucket List. :-D

So here it is, the start of Gen's LA Bucket List (not all of these are gonna be easy... some may be impossible haha):
- Watch the Phil at Walt Disney Concert Hall
- Get into Club 33
- Grab dessert at Syrup
- Check out the Grammy Museum
- Attend a play at Mark Taper
- Eat at the House of Blues
- Visit Pepperdine's campus
- Dine at Encounter
- Attend a service at Rock Harbor Church
- Have a quiet time at the beach
- Fly out of Long Beach airport

Any other ideas?

2 comments:

Izumi said...

my house, j/k :P technically you could lump that in when you visit pepperdine. have fun in hawaii!

Tim said...

Lil Bro! I go to Rock Harbor, so hit up that bucket with me!