Monday, December 5, 2011

"Which group should we put ____ in?"

#323
I'm in charge of discussion groups here, and I'm super excited that, so far, they seem to be going really well! I never knew how much work goes into putting those groups together, assigning them leaders, and giving them questions haha. But praise God, it's going well and people are developing community. And tonight, we the staff from Hawaii took our three students from Hawaii who came to Crossroads out to dinner at Downtown Disney. It was really fun!

Side note- USC BEAT OREGON! I know it's kinda bad, but I'm pretty sure that for the first half hour/hour of tonight's meeting, all the Trojans and SC staff were very, very distracted, as many were checking their phones for the last few nail-biting minutes of that gorgeous football game. First time winning in the state of Oregon since like 2005. FIGHT ON!

No comments: