Thursday, October 6, 2011

Oh, CTA...

#279
Probably the single hardest day (for me) to date when it comes to staff team dynamics. We had a major "clearing the air" time, and boy did we ever have air to clear! There were tears, moments of frustration, temptations to give up and just leave, but we all stayed engaged and worked and talked through it, and it ended up being such a good thing. I love that our job teaches us (tremendously well) how to navigate through interpersonal conflict, and I love that our staff are committed to the mission and to help each other grow as individuals, through thick and thin.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I agree-- I think every job will have team conflict, but Cru equips us SO well to resolve it healthily! Carries over well into our personal lives, too! Way to persevere and seek understanding and restoration!