Saturday, July 23, 2011

Om Nom Nom... PRAYER!

#204
Man, prayer is such food to the soul! This afternoon, I got to together with my buddy Rafal to pray. He had some things on his heart so we decided to meet up, and we both just shared what was going on in life and got to pray with and for each other. It was sweet. Then tonight, I randomly ran into two other friends from New Staff Training, Tim and Mike, whom I hadn't gotten to know too well before, but the Spirit totally took over and we had a powerful chat about how God was pursuing each of us- we got to encourage and exhort each other in mighty ways- and at the end of it Tim said, "Well I gotta get going now but let's pray" so we prayed for a good while before parting ways. Well, because of that conversation, I was like half an hour late to my other NST friend Ian's bachelor dinner, but there we also had another sweet time of encouraging Ian and then all gathering around him to lay hands on him and pray for him. Seriously, this is how fellowship is supposed to look, right? I love it. I just love it.

No comments: