Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Here to There and Back and There Again

#208
I have to say- all this changing of scenery going from place to place is actually pretty draining. Each trip/conference/assignment is so concentrated and intense that the transition from one place to another is never smooth- it's rather jarring. A packed school year of ministry in Hawaii and BAM right into a week in CA to wrap up planning and BAM right into briefing and BAM right into a super intense Summer Project in Tokyo. From that, straight back into life in CA with my family was quite the shock and from that to a packed 4 days in Seattle going directly into the most physically and mentally tiring conference I've ever been to and now directly back into some time with the family. I know the Lord has a purpose for each of these times, and He's been meeting with me in powerful ways... but I'm just hoping and praying that what He's been teaching me and doing in me in each wouldn't get lost in transition, but would all blend together to bring me to a deeper knowledge of/intimacy with Christ. So as I have come back to LA today from a beautiful time at Staff Conference, that is my prayer.

No comments: