Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Made to Worship

#194
I really haven't been participating in worship through music much lately. I'm usually listening to worship music throughout the day, but over the last few weeks, I really haven't had many chances to listen to worship music or sing out in praise. Part of that was because I forgot to take my iPod to Japan. And part of it is that I haven't been playing much guitar lately. And part of it I think is just that I haven't been making the time for it. So it was really nice today when, as I was doing some chores around the house, I got to blast some of my favorite songs of praise on my laptop. It's just refreshing to the soul to listen to, and to participate in by singing!

Want some recommendations??
"You're Beautiful" by Phil Wickham
"Glory" by Jeff Deyo
"I Will Rise" by Chris Tomlin
"Until the Whole World Hears" by Casting Crowns
"Filled With Your Glory" by Starfield

No comments: