Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Just for "kicks"

I've never actually compiled all of my heel-click jump pictures...
The collection has grown quite a bit so I thought I'd post my inventory thus far.
I understand this post has absolutely nothing to do with ministry or being in Hawaii or anything.
It's really just for kicks...

Starting with the Disney Parks (where this all began):

Disneyland- Main Street, U.S.A. 2007.
[The pic that started it all... with my SC friends Molly and Arthur]


Disneyland- Sleeping Beauty Castle. Nov 2008
[Every year around Christmas time I use a festive picture taken at Disneyland for my facebook profile picture. This is the one from 2 years ago.]


Tokyo DisneySea- Port Discovery. Jun 2008
[First one not at Disneyland. Taken while visiting the 2008 Summer Project]


Magic Kingdom- Cinderella Castle. Jan 2009
[During my first visit to Walt Disney World (right after Summer Project directors' training)]


Tokyo Disneyland- Cinderella's Castle. Jun 2009


Disneyland- Main Street, U.S.A. Dec 2009


Disney's Hollywood Studios- The Sorcerer's Hat. Jul 2010
[During and after New Staff Training, I visited each of the four parks at Walt Disney World- all of them for the first time, except for Magic Kingdom.]


Magic Kingdom- Cinderella Castle. Jul 2010


Disney's Animal Kingdom- Everest. Jul 2010


Epcot- Spaceship Earth. Jul 2010
[Considering how exhausted I was after a long, hot day, and trying this picture 15 times before we finally got it right (thanks for your patience, Heather), I'm pleasantly surprised at how it turned out.]

The collection of heel-click jump pics from random places around the country/world is pretty new, so there are only a few. More to come, hopefully!!

Victoria, Australia- The Twelve Apostles. Mar 2009
[The 12 Apostles are a beautiful rock formation off southeastern coast of Australia. I got to see them on our free day during the spring break mission trip to Melbourne.]


Tokyo, Japan- Odaiba. Jun 2009


Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic- Universidad Autonoma de Santo Domingo. Mar 2010
[The campus where we did ministry during our spring break mission trip to the DR]


Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic- Columbus Park. Mar 2010
[Plaza in the Colonial Zone of the city, dedicated to Christopher Columbus. Behind me is his statue and behind him is the oldest church in the Americas.]


Winter Park, Florida- Rollins College. Jul 2010
[In front of our dorm building at New Staff Training]


Estes Park, Colorado- YMCA of the Rockies. Oct 2010

Yes, I'm weird.

1 comment:

Joseph said...

You're like Matt the dancing guy. Heel-kicking all around the world :)