Monday, November 30, 2009

Seen Around Cru This Fall...

A Photo Entry...
As we're wrapping up the semester (we're in the last week of classes for 2009), I thought I'd post some pictures taken from around Cru happenings.

Students catching up with each other and meeting new students at the Cru Welcome BBQ, Sunday, August 23




Our first weekly meeting on Wednesday, August 26.
Meeting people...

Listening to the speaker...

This year's emcee, Teddy, with guest co-emcee, Heather


My good friend Emily Gustafson (Senior) having discipleship with Susan-Marie (Sophomore). Caught them in action at Coffee Bean on campus :)


The Cru group at Moorpark College, where we have been trying to help establish a strong movement- Matt Swaney and I have been working there this semester, and next semester it'll be Heather and myself


Greg's fiancee, Amanda, visited us on a Wednesday night for weekly meeting


Two of our Greek Life meetings from this semester
Our September meeting...

Our October meeting...


Winter Conference planning weekend with the team (Bob and Jill Fuhs- LA City Focus Directors, Jenny Dorazio- 2nd yr Intern @ ASU, Lis Engen- Staff @ SDSU, Amanda Gagnon- Staff @ UCLA, and myself) minus Amanda in October




Winter Conference planning days with the whole team in November

Having Dinner at the PCH Grill in Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel to celebrate finishing planning!



Heather and myself with our Cross '09 visitors from the University of Illinois- Peter Lichtenberger (1st yr Intern) and Josh and Allie Johnson (Staff)- who helped us launch a Destino movement at Los Angeles City College. Photo taken inside Los Angeles' beautiful Union Station


Staff Conference
Our first day meeting, outdoors in the beautiful SoCal November weather

In the breakfast hall- it's so fun seeing the whole Pacific Southwest Region Staff Family, and getting to hear about what God is doing all over CA, AZ, HI, and Las Vegas! And together getting trained more deeply on evangelism and other ministry tools


So there you have it! I don't always have my camera on me, but I hope you enjoyed looking at some shots of cool things going on in CCC Life :)

No comments: